Saturday, August 3, 2013

Deskside Manner

Hi everyone! Every classroom endures its bumps, bruises, and sniffles...OH MY!  I don't know about you, but I am always looking for ways to make my little ones feel important, happy, and loved.  When they are sick, injured or absent - they are still in need all of these things - if not MORE! That is why I am slightly (ok I am VERY) obsessed with my new product - Deskside Manner. Deskside Manner will warm the hearts of your kiddos and will make them feel better in no time. I know I will ALWAYS be prepared with a few Band-Aids, a box of Kleenex, and DESKSIDE MANNER in hand.

 
If you are interested in making Deskside Manner a part of your classroom, just click on the picture above and head on over to my little store! Thanks a ton, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment