Tuesday, August 13, 2013

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY!!!

Tomorrow is August 14th and that means one thing...season premiere of DUCK DYNASTY, JACK! ;) I am SUPER excited. Who's with me?! I have been counting down the minutes and working hard on a product just for this SPECIAL event. A couple of weeks ago, I was watching an old episode and HEY! it hit me just as fast as Uncle Si's punch - I need to add a little Robertson touch to my classroom. What would be the perfect skill for this family to introduce? Why, of course! Fact and Opinion! Obviously, my next step was to e-mail my FAVORITE illustrator, Nikki from Melonheadz and make this request. And boy, I am HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY that I did! I about died when I saw how cute this bundle turned out! I am IN LOVE! Nikki is AMAZING!

What started out as a short, quick product turned into 100+ pages! I just couldn't stop! Please go check out FACT and OPINION COMMANDER for yourself.  I am sure you will be HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY that you did! :) Thanks, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment